Make Your Connections Count
Featuring Nannette Bosh
My Style My Way
Featuring Nannette Bosh
Consult with Nannette Bosh
Your Shopping Cart
Speaking and Events
Nannette Bosh is an energetic entertaining and motivating speaker. She is passionate about successful relationships and connections. Empowering and helping others to build them is her business. Nannette has been featured countless times in print, radio and televised media including a CBS Primetime Special and is comfortable with both large and small groups. Book Nannette Bosh to speak at your next event. Look at some of her favorite speeches.
Coaching and Consulting
Feeling left out on the art of happiness or fulfillment? Are you or your company in need of some inspiration, new ideas, or a fresh perspective? If you answered yes you may need a coach. That’s where I come in. As a Certified Professional Coach my job is to help you “unlock the block” that’s preventing you from reaching your full potential and authentic happiness. Are you in need of a successful relationship? If you or your company would like to work with me…
Training and Exposure
Getting the word out about you, your brand and your company by connecting with others through social media has become a business necessity. As one of the Facebook Top 50 Elite, reaching a social media audience of 125k Nannette Bosh knows the benefits of Facebook and the benefits of social media. Offering Facebook training to newbies and social media exposure to those in need of a boost. See what she has to offer and clients that she has featured.
Dr. Ivan Misner forNannette Bosh’s latest book:
“Make Your Connections Count is a ‘must read’ for professionals who want to get the most out of their networking efforts, efficiently maximize their connections and increase their success. This book is packed with expert insights, invaluable tools and various strategic tips for connecting effectively in person or online.”
-Dr. Ivan Misner, New York Times best-selling author and founder of BNI
Joan Lunden for Nannette Bosh’s first book:
“It is more important today than ever before to establish your own personal brand. As a busy entrepreneur, I’ve learned that your attitude and your presentation matter in most every situation. My Style, My Way is packed full of great ideas and is a must read for anyone who wants to give themselves a clear advantage in all life’s situations.”
-Joan Lunden, TV host, creator of Joan Lunden Home and Camp Reveille
PLEASE SEND ME AN INVITE
TO YOUR NEXT EVENT!
Your privacy will be respected.
Words are powerful this
Video is an all time favorite.
A minute that can change
YOUR life. Enjoy!
ABOUT NANNETTE BOSH
- An Author, Certified Professional Coach & Speaker as well as a Social Media Specialist Nannette Bosh is social savvy and now living her dream of empowering people and organizations.
- Featured countless times in print, radio and televised media including a CBS Primetime Special.
- Positioning her company Bangle and Clutch for the web Nannette discovered her greatest passion is inspiring others to build extraordinary relationships and connections; in life, in business and through successful social media.
- Nannette Bosh is reaching a social media audience of 125,000 and growing, she has built a networking empire.
- Directly connected and interacting with hundreds of celebrities, producers, television and radio personalities, online magazine and newspaper editors as well as bloggers and other authors.
- Nannette Bosh now showcases her clients in front of her influential network creating an opportunity for them to gain tremendous social media exposure and make life changing connections.
- Nannette knows networking and has earned a social media ranking among the Top 50 Facebook Elite.
If you want a life to be grateful for…you must first have an attitude of gratitude. -Nannette Bosh